Welcome to the privacy page of https://4pics1word.info (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). We comply with current privacy regulations in the processing of personal data, as we want users of this website to safely access the information we offer.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
What are the purposes for processing your personal data?
We will process your personal data on this website for the following purposes:
- To publish comments you make on this website and to provide a response to these comments.
- To enable the efficient and effective operation of this website, ensuring its operation is quick and secure.
- To conduct analyses and studies on the behavior, interests, and demographic data of users, in order to understand their requests and needs and to provide more appropriate, efficient, and interesting services, thereby improving the user experience of the website.
- To improve our commercial and marketing strategies to enhance the services offered.
- To offer you advertising as tailored as possible to your personal preferences.
How Long Are the Collected Personal Data Stored?
The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis of legitimacy granted by your request for access to the information provided on the website.
The data will not be communicated to third parties other than the responsible for this website, unless required by law or if you are expressly informed.
As data processors who may have access to the personal data of the concerned person, the data controller has contracted services from the following companies:
- WORDPRESS.ORG for web platform development services.
- GOOGLE, INC. for cloud computing, advertising (Adsense), and email services.
Contact for Privacy Matters
As a person who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation whether or not we are processing your personal data and, in particular, you have the right to exercise the following rights under data protection regulations:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- The right to request the deletion of your data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Security and Updating of Your Personal Data
To ensure the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. This is to prevent their alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
We also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the stages of processing. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law, or unless you have expressly authorized us to do so.